Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Stylish Blog Award
I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Salvatore at Feng Shui Life Mapping. Wow! This is my first ever blog award!
I'm very honored, especially because I really enjoy Feng Shui Life Mapping blog. Lots of great info, not only about the art of placing things within your home, but about living a life of intention and positive direction. Do check it out!
According to the rules of this award, I am to list 7 things about myself. (Hmm, this is hard.)
1. I wasn't allowed to watch much TV when I was a kid, so I had to invent other ways to be entertained. (Reading, writing, making stuff . . .)
2. I'm very skeptical of people who claim to have all the answers and tell others how life should be lived.
3. My favorite book of all time is the Mahabharata, condensed and translated by William Buck.
4. I love sour candy like lemon drops and Sour Patch Kids.
5. Sometimes when I am outside sketching, birds and other animals will come sit by me.
6. I have never had a cavity or a broken bone. Hope my good luck continues :-)
7. Rainbows make my heart sing!
Now, I get to pass on this award to 15 awesome blogs! (This is hard, because I love all the blogs that I visit, and there are so many of them.) Well, here are 15 that I like, they are all blogs about art, creativity, travel, nature, romance, dreaming, poetry, beauty and magic. You will probably enjoy them too, so please check them out if you have some time : )
2. The Purple Caravan
4. Alexi Francis
5. Papaya Tree Limited
6. Bethany's Journal
7. Tommy Kane
8. afiori by Maria-Therese
9. Calligraphy in the Landscape
11. Ces and Her Dishes
12. Kayla Coo
13. Lin's Art
14. Malice in Underland
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!